Terms & Condition
Welcome to CREO. These are the terms and conditions governing your access to and use of the website CREO.casa and its related sub-domains, sites, services and tools (the “Site”). By accepting these terms and conditions (including the linked information herein), and by using the Site, you represent that you agree to comply with these terms and conditions with CREO in relation to your use of the Site (the “User Agreement”). This User Agreement is effective upon acceptance. If you do not agree to be bound by this User Agreement please do not access, register with or use this Site.
- Eligibility for Membership
CREO wishes to ensure that its members are able to form legally binding contracts and further that minors do not purchase unsuitable content. Therefore for the membership of the Site,
- You must register for an account by providing your full legal name, current address, phone number, a valid email address, or any other information indicated as required. We may reject your application for account, or cancel an existing account, for any reason, in our sole discretion.
- You must be of the age of 18 years. Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of CREO under this User Agreement or at law, CREO reserves the right to limit or withdraw access to the Site or the membership of any person if CREO believes that person is under the age of 18 years.
- You will not include in your registration user ID: (i) any of your contact details, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers or other personal details; or (ii) the word “CREO”.
- Further, if you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind that entity to this User Agreement and that you and the business entity will comply with all applicable laws relating to online trading. No person or business entity may register as a member of the Site more than once.
- The Site is not available to persons whose membership has been suspended or withdrawn by CREO.
- Your Account and Registration Obligations
When you register as a member of the Site you have been or will be required to provide certain information and register a username and password for use on this Site. On becoming a member of the Site, you agree:
- You will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by CREO’s registration form.
- Prior to purchasing the membership, you will need to provide a portfolio of your work after you are registered on the website.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of, and restricting access to and use of, your account and password, and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password.
- You agree to immediately notify CREO of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. In no event will CREO be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss of profits, goodwill or damage whatsoever resulting from the disclosure of your username and/or password.
- You may not use another person’s account at any time, without the express permission of the account holder.
- You agree to reimburse CREO for any improper, unauthorized or illegal use of your account by you or by any person obtaining access to the Site, services or otherwise by using your designated username and password, whether or not you authorized such access.
- You will maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or if CREO has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with this User Agreement, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of CREO under this User Agreement or at law, CREO has the right to indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site.
- CREO may (in its sole discretion and at any time), make any inquiries it considers necessary (whether directly or through a third party), and request that you provide it with further information or documentation, including without limitation to verify your identity and/or ownership of your financial instruments. Without limiting the foregoing, if you are a business entity or registered on behalf of a business entity such information or documentation may include your trade license, other incorporation documents and/or documentation showing any person’s authority to act on your behalf. You agree to provide any information and/or documentation to CREO upon such requests.
- You acknowledge and agree that if you do not, CREO without liability may limit, suspend or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed / unverified accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time.
You undertake, represent and warrant that:
- You are 18 years of age or over the age of 18 years;
- If you are a corporate representative, you have authority to bind the corporate entity;
- You will inform CREO of any postings, items or transactions which appear to be in violation of this User Agreement;
- You shall comply with all applicable domestic and international laws and regulations regarding and relating to your use of the Site;
- You will not disclose your contact details including but not limited to phone numbers, addresses, or email addresses anywhere on the Site including the feedback area, discussion forum or through any e-mail feature of the Site intended to bypass use of CREO;
- you will not use contact information provided to you during the course of a transaction on the Site to solicit additional sales offline or on another website;
- Prohibited Uses and Actions
While using the Site, you will not:
- post an inappropriate Information or content on our Site;
- post Information that is (in our sole discretion) false, fraudulent, inaccurate, misleading, libelous, defamatory, slanderous, unlawfully threatening or would be reasonably considered to constitute harassment;
- post comments, questions or answers that are not factual in nature including without limitation make any racist comments, use profanity, abuse another user, disrespect another’s culture or make any other derogatory or inappropriate comments;
- post Information which infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights, other proprietary rights or right to privacy;
- post obscene Information or content, including but not limited to pornography or any representation which may (in our sole discretion) be considered indecent;
- post Information or content which may (in our sole discretion) constitute offensive or critical political content or content that is contrary to the public interest;
- post any Information or content which may (in our sole discretion) be considered culturally or religiously offensive in any way;
- post any Information or content which (in our sole discretion) may not be considered to be in compliance with general Islamic Shariah law, rules, morals, values, ethics and traditions;
- post Information or content which may (in our sole discretion) threaten national security;
- post Information or content which may (in our sole discretion) constitute or be considered to promote gambling;
- take any action that may undermine the Site’s feedback and ratings systems (including but not limited to the display, import or export of feedback information off the Site or use of such information for purposes unrelated to CREO);
- transfer your Site account (including feedback) and username to another party without our consent;
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, Easter eggs or other computer programmingt technologies that may harm the Site, or the interests or property of the Site’s users;
- create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our suppliers;
- take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site;
- attempt to take over another user’s account or carry out any hacking or phishing of the Site or user accounts and related features;
- export or re-export any Site tools except in compliance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdictions;
- copy, modify, or distribute any content from the Site or otherwise infringe the Site’s copyright material and/or trademarks in any way;
- violate any laws, rules, regulations, guidelines, third party rights or our policies;
- abuse CREO’s Shipping Policy , or any of CREO’s other policies or terms and conditions posted on the Site from time to time;
- Electronic Communications
The Site is only a platform for communication. You acknowledge that CREO will use the email address you provide on opening an account or as updated by from time to time as the primary method for communication with you.
You agree that we may communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. CREO requires your agreement during the registration process to send you promotional emails to let you know about any new changes, features or promotional activities added to the Site. If, at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive promotional emails, you can opt out of receiving such promotional emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email.
- Amendments to this User Agreement
You acknowledge and agree that CREO shall endeavour to give you notice for any amendment to this User Agreement that materially increases your obligations or decreases your rights under the User Agreement (“Substantial Amendment”) in accordance with the terms of this User Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that CREO at its sole discretion and without liability may make amendments that are not Substantial Amendments without your further specific agreement at any time with immediate effect by posting a notice of the amendment on the Site.
- Account Termination and Suspension
We don’t like to say it but we or you can terminate our relationship at any time. Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of CREO under this User Agreement or at law or otherwise, CREO may limit, suspend or withdraw your membership and / or your access to the Site at any time, without notice, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of this User Agreement.
- We may suspend or terminate your access to the services, if you are determined to be, in our sole discretion, in violation of these terms or any of our policies. We may also suspend or terminate your access to all or any part of services or your account any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately.
- You may terminate these terms at any time by terminating by your use of service.
- On termination of these terms for any reason, the rights and licenses, granted to you hereunder will immediately terminate and provisions of these terms that by their nature or context are intended to survive termination will survive. We will have no liability to you for any damages, losses of profits or other claims arising from the termination or suspension of your access to the services of account.
- Breach of User Agreement
Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of CREO under this User Agreement or at law or otherwise, CREO may immediately and without liability: limit your activity, temporarily / indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your membership, and/or limit or withdraw your access to the Site:
- If you breach this User Agreement;
- If CREO is unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide; or
- If CREO believes (in its sole discretion) that your actions may cause legal liability for you, other users or CREO.
CREO may at any time at its sole discretion reinstate suspended users. A user that has been indefinitely suspended or had their membership withdrawn may not register or attempt to register with CREO or use the Site in any manner whatsoever until such time that such user is reinstated by CREO. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you breach this User Agreement CREO reserves the right to recover any amounts due and owing by you to CREO or any losses and damages caused by you to CREO and to take such steps including legal action and/or the initiation of criminal proceedings against you as CREO in its sole discretion deems necessary. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not constitute a waiver of CREO’s right to take any actions with respect to that, or subsequent or similar breaches. CREO does not guarantee that it will take action against all breaches that there may be of this User Agreement.
- Intellectual Property
All content included on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, is the property and copyright work of either CREO, its users, its content suppliers or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws. The compilation of the content on the Site is the exclusive property and copyright of CREO and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws.
“CREO” and related logos, and other words and logos on the Site are either unregistered trademarks or registered trademarks of CREO and are protected by international trademark and other intellectual property rights and laws. CREO’s trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not CREO’s nor in any manner that disparages or discredits CREO. All other trademarks not owned by CREO that appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by CREO.
- Payment System
The CREO Payment System means that payment for items on the Site may be made online or Cash On Delivery (“COD”) (or other payment methods which CREO may make available on the Site from time to time).
- Fees and Services
The Site is an online platform allowing for the purchase of items by end-user buyers. Website registration on the Site is free. CREO does not charge any fee for browsing items on the Site.
CREO may choose to temporarily change the fees for our services for promotional events (for example, free shipping days) or new services, and such temporary changes are effective in accordance with their terms when we post them on the Site.
Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in your country’s currency. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalogue may be mispriced. We will verify pricing when processing your order. If we have made a mistake and a product’s correct price is higher than the price on the Website, we may either contact you before shipping to request whether you want to buy the product at the correct price or cancel your order. If a product’s correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount and send you the product.
- Promotions and Sales
CREO reserves the right to (i) cancel the offer at any time (ii) refuse to allow any user to avail the offer (iii) amend the terms & conditions of offer.
- Refund and Cancellation Policy
CREO does not offer refund claims nor cancellations once memberships are purchased.
- Abusing CREO
Please report problems of any kind or violations of this User Agreement to CREO. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated, please notify CREO. Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of CREO under this User Agreement or at law, CREO may limit, suspend or withdraw a user’s access to the Site and/or a user’s membership of the Site or remove hosted content. Also CREO can choose to take other technical and/or legal steps against users who create problems or possible legal liabilities of any kind, who infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties or who act inconsistently with this User Agreement or our policies.
- Limitation of Liabilities
To the extent permitted by law, CREO, its officers, employees, agents, affiliates and suppliers shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary, including but not limited to, losses or damages for loss of profits, goodwill, business, opportunity, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site, its services or this User Agreement (however arising, including negligence or otherwise and whether or not CREO has been advised of the possibility of such losses or damages).
If you are dissatisfied with the Site or any content or materials on it, your sole exclusive remedy is to discontinue your use of it. Further, you agree that any unauthorised use of the Site and its services as a result of your negligent act or omission would result in irreparable injury to CREO and CREO shall treat any such unauthorised use as subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement.
CREO provides the Site and its services on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without any warranty or guarantee of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, compatibility, security, accuracy and non-infringement. CREO makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Site or that the operation of the Site will be error free and/or uninterrupted. CREO makes no warranty that defects will be corrected or that the Site or its servers are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive. The nature of Internet communications means that this Site may be susceptible to data corruption, interception, non-availability and delays. The Site may also be unavailable from time to time due to repairs, maintenance or development work. You agree that CREO has no obligation to provide support for the Site. You expressly agree that you use the Site at your own risk.
All products are subject to availability and we reserve the right to impose quantity limits on any order, to reject all or part of any order, and to discontinue products without notice, even if you have already placed your order. Your placement of an order as a customer doesn’t not necessarily assure that we will accept your order. We reserve the right to refuse any order in our sole discretion. In addition, before accepting your order, we may require additional information if you have not provided all the information required by us to complete your order.
Shipping & Delivery Days
CREO offers virtual and downloadable products which do not require shipping delivery. Physical membership cards will be distributed on the premises on the first visit against a deposit of 50 SAR.
- Transfer of Rights and Obligations
You hereby grant CREO the right to, and irrevocably acknowledge and agree that CREO may at any time, transfer all or any part of its rights, benefits, obligations or liabilities (whether express or assumed) under this User Agreement to any of its affiliates without requiring your further specific agreement. CREO agrees to use all reasonable endeavours to provide notice to you of any transfer by way of a posting on the Site. You may not at any time, without the prior written consent of CREO, transfer all or any part of your rights, benefits, obligations or liabilities (whether express or assumed) under this User Agreement without the prior written consent of CREO.
- Providing Feedback
CREO encourages buyers on the Site to provide feedback after a transaction has closed. Your feedback will be displayed along with your user ID on the Site. You cannot retract the feedback once you have left it. CREO will not be responsible or liable in any way for the feedback that you post on the Site. You agree not to make comments that are not factual in nature including without limitation making any racist comments, using profanity, abusing another user, disrespecting another culture or any other derogatory or inappropriate comments. You further agree not to post feedback in order to solicit sales outside of the Site and not to display contact information of any person within any feedback. If you continuously receive negative feedback ratings, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of CREO under this User Agreement or at law, CREO reserves the right to suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site.
You agree to indemnify and hold CREO and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents and suppliers harmless from any and all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses), howsoever suffered or incurred due to or arising out of your breach of this User Agreement, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Relationship and Notice
None of the provisions of this User Agreement shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between you and CREO and you shall have no authority to bind CREO in any manner whatsoever.
Except as explicitly stated otherwise, any notices to CREO from you shall be given by you by email to CREO at [email protected]casa with a physical copy sent to us by mail or courier, such notice deemed given on confirmation of its receipt to you by CREO by return email. Any notices to you from CREO shall be given by notices posted on the Site or by email to the email address you provide to us during the registration process and shall be deemed to be received by you 48 hours after any such email is sent. Alternatively, we may give you notice by mail or prepaid shipping to the address provided to us during the registration process. In such case, notice shall be deemed given 7 days after the date of mailing.
If any dispute, claim, controversy or difference (including in relation to any tortious or statutory claim) (“Dispute”) arises out of or in connection with or in relation to this User Agreement, including (without limitation) any question regarding the formation, existence, scope, performance, interpretation, validity or termination of this User Agreement or this clause, or any question regarding the legal relationships established by this User Agreement or the consequences of its nullity, then the parties shall first attempt amicably to settle the Dispute through good-faith negotiations over a period of thirty (30) calendar days commencing on the date that a party first sends to the other party a written notice of the Dispute.
In the event that a Dispute has not been settled amicably by the relevant parties by the end of such thirty (30) calendar day-period, the parties hereby agree that the Dispute shall be referred to legal court under applicable laws of KSA.
If any clause of this User Agreement shall be deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, such clause shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of this User Agreement. This User Agreement (as amended from time to time in accordance with the terms of this User Agreement) sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and CREO with respect to the subject matter hereof.
No person who is not a party to this User Agreement shall have any right to enforce any term of this User Agreement. If this User Agreement is translated into any language other than English, whether on the Site or otherwise, the English text shall prevail.
- Governing Law
This User Agreement is governed by, and construed in accordance with, KSA law. This clause will survive any expiry or cancellation of this User Agreement for any reason.
- our collection of your personal information
- our use of your personal information
- your use of your and other users’ personal information
- accessing, reviewing and amending your personal information
- third party website links
- no spam or spoof emails
- protecting your personal information
- how you can contact us about privacy questions
Our collection of your personal information
- As part of your registration on or use of the Site, you will be asked to provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, shipping address, email address and/or telephone number and other similar information as well as some additional information about you such as your date of birth or other identifying information.
Additionally, in order for us to verify your identity, we may need to request from you valid proof of identification (e.g. in the form of a copy of your passport, resident’s visa or permit, national ID card and/or driver’s license).
- We will also need to collect selected financial information from you, such as your credit card and/or bank account details.
- You will need to input this financial information into the “My Account” section of the Site.
We use this financial information for billing purposes and for the fulfilment of your orders.
Following your registration on the Site, you should not post any personal information (including any financial information) anywhere on the Site other than on the My Account section of the Site.
Restricting the posting of personal information to the My Account section of the Site protects you from the possibility of fraud or identity theft. The posting by you of any personal information anywhere on the Site other than on the My Account section of the Site may lead to the suspension of your use of the Site.
- We will collect transactional information based on your activities using the Site (such as buying items).
- Please note that we may use your Internet protocol (or IP) address (which is a unique number assigned to your computer server or your Internet service provider (or ISP)) to analyse user trends and improve the administration of the Site.
- We may also collect information about your computer (for example, browser type) and navigation information (for example, the pages you visit on the Site) along with the times that you access the Site.
Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here. For example, we may collect information related to your contact with our customer support team or store results when you respond to a survey. We may also collect feedback ratings and other comments relating to your use of the Site. Where we aggregate personal information for statistical purposes, such aggregated personal information shall be anonymized.
Our use of your personal information
We share customer information only as described below.
- We use your personal information to provide services and customer support to you; to measure and improve our services to you; to prevent illegal activities and implement our user agreement with you (“User Agreement”); troubleshoot problems; collect fees; provide you with promotional emails and verify information you give us with third parties. For example, we may share some of the personal information you give us with banks or credit card authorisation, processing and verification services or with third parties for fraud screening purposes.
- Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies or other third parties where we are compelled so to do by court order or similar legal procedure; where we are required to disclose your personal information to comply with law; where we are cooperating with an ongoing law enforcement investigation or where we have a good faith belief that our disclosure of your personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate a possible violation of our User Agreement and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of CREO, our users or others.
This contact information will be the personal information provided by you to us on registration and, as a result, should always be kept up-to-date.
- Additionally, information relating to items you are buying will be displayed on the Site. This information can include details of your user ID, feedback ratings and associated comments relating to your use of the Site. Otherwise, we will only disclose your personal information to a third party with your express permission.
- By registering on or using the Site, you give us your express consent to receive promotional emails about our services and emails announcing changes to, and new features on, the Site. If, at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive any such emails, you can opt out of receiving such emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any of the emails or by going to the My Account section of the Site.
- Additionally, we do use comments made by you about the Site for marketing purposes and by making such comments you expressly consent to our using such comments for marketing purposes.
Your use of your and other users’ personal information.
- We cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information when you share personal information with other Site members.
- You agree to use any personal information received from another Site member in relation to a transaction on the Site solely in relation to such transaction and shall not use the information received from another Site member for any other purposes (except with the express consent of the other Site member).
- You acknowledge and agree that you shall use personal information received from another Site member in accordance with all applicable laws.
Accessing, reviewing and amending your personal information
- You can access and review your personal information in the My Account section of the Site. If your personal information changes in any way or is incorrectly presented on the Site you should immediately update or correct your personal information (as applicable) by accessing the My Account section on the Site or, alternatively, by contacting our customer support.
- Please note that we shall retain your personal information during and following the end of your use of the Site as required to comply with law, for technical troubleshooting requirements, to prevent fraud, to assist in any legal investigations and to take any other actions otherwise permitted by law.
Third party website links
- Like many websites, the Site uses ‘cookie’ technology (small computer files placed on your computer’s hard drive). When you go to particular website pages on the Site, the cookie identifies your browser with a unique, random number.
- The cookies we use do not reveal any personal information about you. Cookies help us improve your experience of the Site and also help us understand which parts of the Site are the most popular. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Site.
No spam or spoof emails
We do not tolerate spam. To report Site related spam or spoof emails, please forward the email to [email protected] You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our User Agreement. We automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content.
Protecting your personal information
- By providing us with personal information, you consent to the access of your personal information. We take every precaution to safeguard all your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
- All personal information is encrypted. However, the Internet is not a secure medium and we cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information.
- You must enter your username and password each time you want to access your account or make transactions on the Site.
- Choose your password carefully using unique numbers, letters and special characters.
- Never share your username and password with anyone.
- If you are concerned that your username or password has been compromised, please contact our customer support team immediately and ensure you change your password by logging onto the My Account section of the Site.
How you can contact us about privacy questions
If you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your personal information, please contact our customer support team at the “Customer Support” Site webpage.
- You have 15 days to make a refund request after your order has been delivered.
- You can return any product you have bought, and we will take care of the return shipping costs.
- If the item you have received is damaged, defective or not as described on the website, you will receive a full refund along with any shipping fees applied.
- If your purchase is found to be counterfeit, you will receive a full refund along with any shipping fees paid.
How does Return Policy Work?
- Initiate A Return: Via My Orders page/screen click on Return Item.
- A pick-up will be scheduled by one of our courier services. Typically, Courier representative will contact you within 3-5 days from the day you requested a return. However, it might sometimes take up to two weeks for a courier to collect the item.
- Pack the item in its original state and packaging. Hand over the package to the courier representative.
- Once we receive your returned item, we will inspect it and process your refund.
When are ‘Returns’ not possible?
There are a few certain scenarios where it is difficult for us to support returns:
- Return request is made outside the specified time frame, of 15 days from delivery.
- Product is used, damaged, or is not in the same condition as you received it.
- Defective products which are covered under the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Any consumable item which has been used or installed.
- Products with tampered or missing serial numbers.
- Anything missing from the package you’ve received including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies and accessories.
- Fragile items, hygiene related items.